Thursday 16 July 2009

TARDIS HQ Version 1.1 Uploaded- More To Come

From now on, I'm planning to add updates to the site, like new videos and polls, and each time I do so, I'm announcing the update as a new version of the blog. For example, this week I've left behind The Waters of Mars (though check out Youtube for a new clip of the episode) in favour of Time Crash itself, a brilliant episode that, rumour has it via the papers, could foreshadow this year's Doctor Who Children In Need outing, as the episode could somehow feature all 10 Doctors (don't ask!), and replaced the POTD poll (which in the end was a mixed bag, but its safe to say no one got the most out of the first special) with one asking which David Tennant outing you lot are looking forward most to. Expect more updates over the next few days, and a minor update when I return from vacation, by which time I will dub the blog TARDIS HQ Version 1.1.1. Keep watching for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment